The Look of Highlander
- Shorts & skirts must be of appropriate length and cannot be rolled (shorts: minimum of 3” inseam, skirts: mid-thigh).
- Shirts must be appropriate for camp activities – no bare midriff or revealing necklines.
- All bathing suits must be appropriate. No string bikinis – conservative, (sporty) bikini, or tankini preferred.
- No pajamas can be worn outside the cabin.
- Shorts must be worn at the waist. Undergarments should not be exposed.
- Bathing suits and board shorts must be worn at the waist.
- Shirts must be worn at all times, unless competing in sports games (shirts vs. skins).
- No pajama bottoms can be worn outside the cabin.
- Sandals must have a back strap (Chaco, Teva, etc.) For your safety, please leave Cros, flip flops and sliders at home.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
← Prepping for Camp