How to Apply
A Letter to Applicants
Dear Staff Applicant,
We thank you for your interest in working at Camp Highlander this summer and being a part of the magic of changing the life of our campers. We have been changing lives for over 50 years only through the amazing staff who we have been blessed to have on our mountain.
We take our hiring process very seriously, and we ask that you do the same. This is a job of great responsibility and commitment, and we ask you to consider that now as you apply with us. We take very seriously our commitment to our parents and campers, and we are dedicated to providing them with the best possible staff each summer. Therefore, we want to make sure that we get to know you as well as possible through this application process. We thank you for sharing with us who you are and what makes you a positive role-model for a child. This information is invaluable to us.
Please take your time when completing your application and realize that we respect your investment in this application process and thank you for your time. Thank you for your honesty and willingness to share. We will be in touch with you soon.
The Camp Highlander Leadership
Want to be a Camp Highlander staff member?
- Click Apply Now and complete the online application.
- Choose the position for which you would like to apply so that your application will be reviewed by the appropriate director.
- If a position that you apply for is not available at this time, your application will be put on hold until a position opens.
- If a position is available that you qualify for, a director will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
- References are required, so please make sure all information for references are completed on the application. This does take time. We ask that you are patient through this process.